KDrama : Miracle

.

Title : Miracle (2022)
Episodes : 14
Leads : Chani, HwiYoung, Kang MinAh

📺 Viu

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

This drama starring two SF9 members (flashback of Imitation) is a drama about idols and trainees. Idol dramas usually has the same backstory. Nothing new here but the simplicity of this drama makes it an enjoyable one to watch. 


The best part for me is the way they place friendship over the love triangle. Although I think, we can all tell which way SoRin's heart is leaning to but that was never meant to be the main story.

I thought the middle part was a bit of a drag but the drama picked up in the last 4 episodes. It gave me a lot of laughs especially I think some parts are ad-lib but made it to the final cut. I really like the way SoRin's mother is with Luice. She simply adores him and he knows it too.

Miracle is available on Viu.

#miracle
#kdramamiracle
#sf9

Comments