Kdrama : Business Proposal

Episodes : 12
Released : 2022
Leads : Ahn Hyo Seop, Kim SeJeong


I almost skipped out on this after seeing the preview of the flying slippers and TaeMu's bleeding nose. I like comedies but I hate the ones that uses toilet scenes, vomitting, drunk scenes, and blood. If I wanted to watch a thriller I would have.

Thankfully, this drama kept these type of "comedy" to a minimum. The storyline is simple to follow and stress-free which is a much needed break from the tear-jerkers we have been watching.

The pacing was good, issues were resolved quickly and not dragged out to fill airtime and there is something happening in every episode. We may have been able to achieve this thanks to it only be 12 episodes long.

As for the ending, I was hoping for a more wholesome scene. Maybe one with HaRi and Grandpa and the four of them together. But they skipped out on all that. We already know Grandpa approves the relationship but he did not appreciate being lied to . 

Overall, fun to watch.

Comments